We want to be your family's real estate attorney. Our attorneys have extensive experience in Real Estate and Probate law which is necessary to solve your real estate issues. As “dirt attorneys” we cover most facets of the law dealing with real estate. This experience helps assure the smooth transfer of real property and assistance in curing defects in title to real property. We also assist clients in collecting for work performed on real property through mechanic's lien laws as well as many other situations listed below.
Services Provided Include:
- Preparation of deeds to change the title of property.
- Advice as to real estate transactions, including review of title commitments.
- Preparation of contracts and other necessary documents.
- Preparation of documents for owner financing and cash sale transactions.
- Document preparation to clear the title to property.
- Affidavits of Heirship and Small Estate Affidavits to transfer title.
- Probate of a will to change the title of property.
- Heirship proceedings (No Will) in Probate to change the title to property.
- Preparation of Estate Plans, including Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney, to assure the smooth transfer of property upon death.
- Foreclosure services on deeds of trust to obtain title after default on a real estate note.
- Eviction services for Landlords, including appeals to County Court at Law.
- Filing mechanics liens to collect funds owed on a construction project.