The Hixson Law Firm wants to be your family’s attorney. Mr. Hixson has extensive experience in Real Estate and Probate law which is necessary to solve your real estate issues. As a “dirt attorney” Mr. Hixson covers most facets of the law dealing with real estate. This experience helps assure the smooth transfer of real property and assistance in curing defects in title to real property. We also assist clients in collecting for work performed on real property through mechanic’s lien laws as well as many other situations listed below.
Services Provided Include:
- Preparation of Deeds to change the title of property.
- Advice as to real estate transactions, including review of title commitments.
- Preparation of contracts and other necessary documents. (No RE agent needed)
- Preparation of documents for owner financing and cash sale transactions.
- Closing services for owner financing and cash sale transactions without a title policy.
- Document preparation to clear the title to property.
- Litigation to clear the title to real property.
- Affidavits of Heirship and Small Estate Affidavits to transfer title.
- Probate of a will to change the title of property.
- Heirship proceedings (No Will) in Probate to change the title to property.
- Litigation of disputes in Probate as to title of real property
- Preparation of Wills and Trusts to assure the smooth transfer of property upon death.
- Foreclosure services on a deed of trust to obtain title after default on a real estate note.
- Eviction services for Landlords, including appeals to County Court at Law.
- Filing mechanics liens to collect funds owed on a construction project.
- Foreclose on mechanics liens to collect funds owed to a contractor.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Licensed by the Texas Supreme Court since 1982. Admitted to practice in US District Court since 1983